THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    two double rifles for sale one classic, one modern classic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

two double rifles for sale one classic, one modern classic
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
It looks like my African safari days are over. Have two nice double rifles that I am going to sell.

Manton 360 #2, Webley long bar action, 28" Chopper lump barrels. twin triggers extractor. LOP is 13.75 to pad. If replaced by new Pachmyer It might go 14". Some frosting of barrels. Have dies and brass that go with it $12,900.00. good condition and on face according to
george.

Famars round action (Avantis frame) 470 N.E. delivered last year. This is the trigger plate action of the upper line. 24" chopper lump barrels, color case hardened receiver , Bullino engraved elephant and buffalo.Stock is plain turkish walnut appropriate to task and mo43 than 14.5 " LOP. Unfired since factory. Regulated for federal ammo of which I have four boxes. Was told this rifle would sell for more than 65K from them. Looking for reasonable offers. Now that Famars is out of business who can guess at the real value??

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Nice guns. I once owned a Manton in .360 no2. Very nice. It would help sell them if you posted pictures. Also you might want to put it in the guns for sale forum:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...s/a/frm/f/5451078981

Good luck!

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Interesting double!

470EDDY

Posts: 2677 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote