THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    I got to shoot the new Sabatti
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I got to shoot the new Sabatti
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is the first time I have ever fired a double rifle. I was trying to keep up with which shot was which, but that kinda fell by the wayside.

Many here said that the Sabatti was too light for a 470NE........I think I agree. It really smacked me pretty good. I vote for a recoil reducer and some added weight, definantely a "for Real" recoil pad.

This was at 35 paces, off sticks I was just trying to get the feel, check out the sights and check regulation.

I know a bunch of you guys could have done better but I was very happy with the results. That was 10 shots. The little holes are from my buddy playing with his .22 revolver. The shots in the large oval are from the 470.

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I shot one in classical european caliber, great guns. But we have some beautfully made accurate equivalents double rifles here, Chapuis artisan and Pierre artisan. The best balanced guns I ever shot.

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
this is political how?

Posts: 2267 | Location: Maine | Registered: 03 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Because it is Yurpean made? Big Grin

Let's make it political. I sh*t on Remington! rotflmo

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ed,

THAT must have been VERY painful!

Wink

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
woops! wrong forum.

Walter, if you want to delete this post I won't be offended.

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted Hide Post
Probly the first post around here to make any sense in a looooong time.

-----------------------------------------------------

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Proverbs 26-4

National Rifle Association Life Member

Posts: 1992 | Location: WI | Registered: 28 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Probly the first post around here to make any sense in a looooong time.

And it's in the wrong place........
jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Because it is Yurpean made? Big Grin

Let's make it political. I sh*t on Remington! rotflmo

Edmond, now that was funny..., and political!

Posts: 1382 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 10 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enjoy!

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Uh Oh! Now you've stepped over the line and are going to get in trouble! Wink

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
URL=http://img543.imageshack.us/i/dsc00196i.jpg/] [/URL]

Posts: 13 | Location: Houston Tx | Registered: 28 October 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Nice rifle.

URL=http://img543.imageshack.us/i/dsc00196i.jpg/] [/URL]

posted Hide Post