THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    source of partsfor double rifles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

source of partsfor double rifles
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was looking for a source of parts for double rifles namely a rib with sights

One of Us
posted Hide Post
birdhunter50 was selling some nice ribs, less sights

Life Is For Service
DRSS

Posts: 254 | Location: South Florida | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Look for his pics and prices at NitroExpress

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am also making full length integral ribs - that is, 1/4-rib, mid-rib, and front sight ramp all out of a single bar. No sights are included though. I offer both hollow and flat ribs, and, on the flat ribs, I can offer a variety of matted patterns. (I just finished a rib matting machine three weeks ago and am still working on new patterns, and being able to put a pattern on the hollow ribs). My full length ribs are not on a web sight yet. But email me and I can send you some photos. Ribs without matting are $100, matted ribs are $150.

Not real sure how the "Private Messaging" thing works, but I understand that is the proper way to do this sort of thing.

I also make hollow mid-ribs. These can be found on the Bunduki Publishing web site (bundukipublishing.com)

Ellis

Ellis450

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: 15 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Supercracker
posted Hide Post
I've seen the pictures. They're quite nice.

Posts: 65 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great having you on the site.

quote:
Originally posted by Ellis:
I am also making full length integral ribs - that is, 1/4-rib, mid-rib, and front sight ramp all out of a single bar. No sights are included though. I offer both hollow and flat ribs, and, on the flat ribs, I can offer a variety of matted patterns. (I just finished a rib matting machine three weeks ago and am still working on new patterns, and being able to put a pattern on the hollow ribs). My full length ribs are not on a web sight yet. But email me and I can send you some photos. Ribs without matting are $100, matted ribs are $150.

Not real sure how the "Private Messaging" thing works, but I understand that is the proper way to do this sort of thing.

I also make hollow mid-ribs. These can be found on the Bunduki Publishing web site (bundukipublishing.com)

Ellis

Life Is For Service
DRSS

Posts: 254 | Location: South Florida | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I have watched this site a couple others for quite a while, but have decided that perhaps I should make a bit more of a presence.
quote:
Great having you on the site.

Ellis450

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Your input is more than welcome here! After all you're the one who wrote the book.

I like the feel of Matt's rifle too. But I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Having "Wrote the book" doesn't make me an expert, just means I have some experience. But thanks for the welcome.

If you know Matt, then I am sure he told that I had a bit of fun regulating his rifle - gun was a bit too long for me. Shot real well in the end, though.

Just finished a 25-20 (it is at the engravers) and looks like I will starting a 450 #2 in a week or so.

Ellis450

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Yes I know of the headaches you had with it. But the end results look good and he likes it.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote: