THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    WTS 9.3x74R Chapuis UGEX and Merkel 141's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS 9.3x74R Chapuis UGEX and Merkel 141's
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Chapuis SXS double rifle model UGEX in 9.3X74R, double trigger, ejectors, new in box with all the paperwork and factory case. Right handed cheekpiece, both coin and case colored actions with scroll engraving available. Regulated for Norma 286 Oryx ammo, $4700

Merkel model 141, 9.3X74R, SXS double rifle, ejectors, Straight back comb, black thin recoil pad, double trigger with set trigger for the right barrel, small frame (28ga size) with adjustable regulation at the muzzle. barrel rib has been milled for scope bases with factory installed blanks in the dovetail, unfired in factory box with all the paperwork. Factory regulated with Norma Vulkan 15 gram/232 grain ammo. $5000 .

Shipping is $50 to the first 48 states and guns are packed in the factory carton.

I also have Recknagel piviot type scope mounts for the Chapuis available in both 1" and 30mm for $325 a set .

We are in the process of moving to a new location so I am unable to send pictures of specific guns until after the move is completed. Generic pics are available on the web sight.

ken@kebcollc.com
www.kebcollc.com

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

Posts: 1329 | Location: PA | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I bought a Merkel 141(e) from Ken. He is an upfront guy and a pleasure to deal with... and his guns work. Big Grin

The set trigger feature is really great. Using it, I can hit an 8" gong every time at 200 yards off of sticks... and that makes the gun quite usealble for me for deer and plains game. I regulated mine, myself, with 250 grain Barnes bullets. It's really simple to do.

I'm taking my "little" double to the woods today, btw. Wish me luck.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7714 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Shawn Massey
posted Hide Post
I bought a used Krieghoff from Ken, he made me a good deal and it worked great in Africa! Check out my hunt in African hunting reports!

Shawn Massey

DRSS Life Member
NRA Life Member
NAHC Life Member

"Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun!"

Posts: 203 | Location: South West Kansas | Registered: 29 February 2008Reply With Quote