New
Find
Notify
Tools

This doesn't belong here
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I know this doesn't belong here but I must say it I AM JUST FRIGHTENED TO DDDEEEAAATTTHHH about who might be our next president!!!!!!!!!
I put it here because a lot of people will read it.

Posts: 527 | Location: New Orleans,La. | Registered: 27 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of El Deguello
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gi:
I know this doesn't belong here but I must say it I AM JUST FRIGHTENED TO DDDEEEAAATTTHHH about who might be our next president!!!!!!!!!

me too! And I am speaking of ALL current candidates! Even the GOP bunch sucks from the gun-owner's viewpoint!

"Bitte, trinks du nicht das Wasser. Dahin haben die Kuhen gesheissen."

Posts: 4386 | Location: New Woodstock, Madison County, Central NY | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
My three greatest fears are Osama,Obama, and Chelsey's Mama, but you are right they all scare me, and this does belong in the political forum, not here! Roll Eyes

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We see the glossed over BS by the media even though I try to watch some of your critical media programs.

For those overseas, Can someone do a very quick summary as to why none of the candidates would be good for gun owners ?

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
They're all pro inhanced gun control! thumbdown

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mac, I won't put something like this on DR again, but I wanted plenty of people to read it, talk to friends about it etc.

I am really concerned. Look what is happening in New York right now!

Posts: 527 | Location: New Orleans,La. | Registered: 27 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of walksfar
posted Hide Post
At this point, I believe they are pre-determined, and that the election scene is just a ruse. The ones determining who gets it, are behind the scenes. I need not point out the people who run the world scene, as this is obvious, and they are on an agenda to bring about a world gov. I am a Christian, but I do sympathize with those who are not. Even if one is not a Christian, it does not take a college education to see what is happening here.
The Constitution has been shredded to pieces already. Call me old-fashioned, but thats how I see it. Bush is not staying in Iraq just because he is stupid. He is staying there for a different purpose, and that will become obvious in the near future. And it is not a pure reason, but a purely evil one.
First off, I'm NOT a conspiracy theorist. What I am, is just an ordinary citizen who can see it happening every day without any help what-so-ever. What frightens me, is that everyone is so caught up in everyday life, that they can't see it right in front of them.
And it does no good to tell anyone, because they will not listen, and they will pass it off as "well, I'm doing good right now", or "our rights protect us". Bullcrap. Our rights are being taken from us daily, by a series of carefully manuevered plans.
We could have a hard road in front of us.
If it gets too bad, I'll pull a "pondoro" Taylor and leave it all for the bush.
---also: sorry I added all this here--this should really be moved to the political pages.
--funny thing though-even though he was an ass, I believe the Clinton boom of the 90's was the last of the "good times" here. By the way, when all were voting for bush as gun owners, I declined to vote----I could see right through the SOB. Still can.

"Faith in God and the Mauser"

DRSS-MEMBER

Posts: 129 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 05 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TO ALL,

YOU ARE CORRECT....THIS DOESN'T BELONG HERE!!

DRSS &
Bolt Action Trash

Posts: 860 | Location: Arizona + Just as far as memory reaches | Registered: 04 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
George this does belong here!!!! Any body here who has invested in a double rifle, has a passion for fine firearms and hunting. We have invested a lot of money in a something many people do not have a clue about, others only dream about such things.Many may even will hold it against use that we have been able to acuire such fine firearms or to have hunted Africia. Most people think we are crazy. None of them will protec our rights, many want to take them away from us. Do you think they will pay us what our gun collections are worth, if firearms are outlawed. If you have ever purchased a firearm and had the back ground ck done, you are the books. If you drive with a firearm in your car now days and don't have proof of purchase the cops here will take your gun. Its up to you to prove that you did not steal it.
It happened during katrina,and still happens today. The far left wsnts to live like they want, we can't infringe on there right to kill their babies, poision there bodys with drugs, and to their right to demand that working class america provides for there every need. Our passion for fire arms scares them so our rights don't matter. They will take our rights from us,and leave us dying in their wake. If you bury your head in the sand who will watch your flank.

JD

DRSS
9.3X74 tika 512
9.3X74 SXS
Merkel 140 in 470 Nitro

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be veeery afraid, I heard those BBDRs with "full patch" bullets do an excellent job on engine blocks. CRYBABY Now, that's a poster child for banning.

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Do some research on Dr. Ron Paul. He is a libertarian running with the repubs and has some excellent ideas (plus is very much pro gun and believes in the constitution).

http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
GO FRED THOMPSON, he is second behind Guliani at 20% and is not announcing his run untill July 4th. At least he is PRO GUN !!

Posts: 929 | Location: southern illinois | Registered: 29 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You guys are lucky, at least you get to choose your next President, over here in the U.K we have got our new p.m wished upon us after he seemingly elected himself, the next few years for us look kind of troubling, nor is he especially pro shooting

Posts: 342 | Location: York / U.K | Registered: 14 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You guys are lucky, at least you get to choose your next President, over here in the U.K we have got our new p.m wished upon us after he seemingly elected himself, the next few years for us look kind of troubling, nor is he especially pro shooting

Go west my good man!!!

JW

One of Us
Picture of Gun toter
posted Hide Post
Revolt!
It is unfortunate but that is the only way it will correct itself. A bloody revolution...again.

governments are systematically eroding our abilities to wage a war against them in the future. We are sheep and cattle.

A fact...somewhere around a third of the U.S. population supported the war against England for independence. Yet against all odds we succeeded.

"A people that fear government is tyranny. A government that fears people is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I love my Avatar Too Fellas.

Posts: 190 | Location: Under my dancing Avatar | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Jonathan,

By comparison to many, we are well off. But our

future is NOT looking good as conservatives.

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gi:

The people in the US should get behind Ron Paul as he is the only one that wants to protect your rights, do away with the IRS and keep us from being the worlds police officers! he has won every debate but the main-stream media ignores this man. He is pro constitution and that is exactly what the assholes in DC do not want!

Posts: 104 | Location: Chile | Registered: 21 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walksfar:
At this point, I believe they are pre-determined, and that the election scene is just a ruse. The ones determining who gets it, are behind the scenes. I need not point out the people who run the world scene, as this is obvious, and they are on an agenda to bring about a world gov. I am a Christian, but I do sympathize with those who are not. Even if one is not a Christian, it does not take a college education to see what is happening here.
The Constitution has been shredded to pieces already. Call me old-fashioned, but thats how I see it. Bush is not staying in Iraq just because he is stupid. He is staying there for a different purpose, and that will become obvious in the near future. And it is not a pure reason, but a purely evil one.
First off, I'm NOT a conspiracy theorist. What I am, is just an ordinary citizen who can see it happening every day without any help what-so-ever. What frightens me, is that everyone is so caught up in everyday life, that they can't see it right in front of them.
And it does no good to tell anyone, because they will not listen, and they will pass it off as "well, I'm doing good right now", or "our rights protect us". Bullcrap. Our rights are being taken from us daily, by a series of carefully manuevered plans.
We could have a hard road in front of us.
If it gets too bad, I'll pull a "pondoro" Taylor and leave it all for the bush.
---also: sorry I added all this here--this should really be moved to the political pages.
--funny thing though-even though he was an ass, I believe the Clinton boom of the 90's was the last of the "good times" here. By the way, when all were voting for bush as gun owners, I declined to vote----I could see right through the SOB. Still can.

My God, you echo my theory to a "T"!! PM me so we may talk.

Posts: 104 | Location: Chile | Registered: 21 February 2006Reply With Quote