Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Doc52
posted
Does anyone have photos of SCI?

Doc52
B. Searcy & Co .577 NE
Double Rifle Shooters Society

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote!"

Benjamin Franklin 1759

Posts: 241 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Not yet. Didn't take any photos today. Will take photos tomorrow of the AR events.

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Doc52
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve,
If you can stop by Butch Searcy's Booth, and snap a photo or two of our 577! I would greatly appreciate it!

Doc52
B. Searcy & Co .577 NE

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote!"

Benjamin Franklin 1759

Posts: 241 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Doc52
posted Hide Post
Hey Steve,
Didn't you and I wonder around DSC?

Doc52
B. Searcy & Co .577 NE

Benjamin Franklin 1759

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Yep. That was me. Stopped by Butchs booth and talked to him about it. He had one but sold it as it was a bit much to hump around.

I'll make sure that I get photos of Butch and your monst.., er. baby.

Probably get them posted tonight, before the AR Dinner.

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Doc52
posted Hide Post
Steve,
Thanks, My Son and I could not make SCI this year. We were hoping someone would be able to post some pictures of the convention, and maybe some of our .577 from Butch's booth! When you get a chance, I hope you will share your photos with us.
I sure had a good time hanging out with you at DSC! Also congrats to you on purchasing Al's Coggie!

Doc52
B. Searcy & Co .577 NE

Benjamin Franklin 1759

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Doc,

Here's a couople photos.

In this one Butch is trying to sell your 577. Something about, "go ahead and take this one. I build another for the owner". I think I saw Mims giving Butch selling tips.

Here's another of Butch trying to sell it to me.

Sorry that I don't have more photos. Was busy in talks with some folks. I hope to take more today. Some other AR guys were running around with cameras. I'm sure that they will also be sharing.

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

One of Us
Picture of Doc52
posted Hide Post
Steve,
Thank for the photos, and the ball breaking! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Doc52
B. Searcy & Co .577 NE

Benjamin Franklin 1759

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc52:
Steve,
Thank for the photos, and the ball breaking! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Anytime!

--------

www.zonedar.com

DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------