THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Name change, Demas Artisan has become L.Atelier Verney-Carron
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name change, Demas Artisan has become L.Atelier Verney-Carron
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Name change, the Demas Artisan line of double rifles/shotguns are know being made under the L.Atelier Verney-Carron or Verney-Carron Custom Shop name. Verney-Carron has owned the Demas shop for a number of years and recently decided that to clarify to the public that they stood behind the product. Verney-Carron is the oldest gun maker in France with roots that date back to 1650.

The Custom Shop Verney-Carron guns are made to order with an array of options available so unlike some makers the price of specific guns will vary within the same model. For 2009 they have introduced a new PH model that starts at $11,000.

The current catalog can be viewed on line at www.verney-carron.us. If you want a hard copy of the catalog drop me a email with your address.

I recently became the US importer for Verney-Carron and added a number of display guns (including the first PH model and a delux model with octagon barrels) that are available at a discount to my website www.kebcollc.com then look under the firearms tab.
ken@kebcollc.com

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

Posts: 1329 | Location: PA | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With Quote