Find
Notify
Tools

Doubleguns to the range
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
Well off to the range tomorrow morning... retreever & son, Doc52, Widowmaker 416 & nephew, and any who wants to show up..
9am at restaurant Starlite across from Holiday Inn Fogelsville, Pa. RT. 100 South.

375's, 458 lott, 416 Rem, 450#2 NE.Champlin Famars,
500 NE 3inch Merkel..

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun!! I'm out of 500 NE ammo until my dies arrive, so I'll just be shooting the 375 and 338 this weekend. I've been going out into the desert every weekend shooting off sticks to try to get ready for my trip.

Good shooting at the range. cheers

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Retreever:

Break my old man's stones for me Smiler

Have a blast - wish i could make it this weekend.

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
577, Will do but not too bad...We will do some patterning from the bench....Checking loads...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
quote:
Will do but not too bad

Nah! Break them as bad as you want! He already has two kids and I don't want any more brothers or sisters! He doesn't need them anymore! animal

577NitroExpress
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You Men Have a Great Day, I regret that I am out of the game for a little while. Busy with work/family/house/......

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looked at the map, Fogelsville is within my driving range from my Washington NJ summer house, I should be out there beginning late May. Very kind of you to let us know your shooting dates, will try to make one of them with a double rifle drilling 9.3x74R over 20 guage by Timner of Coblenz.

Posts: 1233 | Registered: 25 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vigillinus,

Washington NJ, Morris Co. or Warren Co.? I went to the last shoot gathering from Warren.

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Warren

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Vig, you will be added and notified when we go shooting again...

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
Many thanks. I belong to the club in Oxford, north of Washington - was that where you were?

One of Us
Picture of Doc52
posted Hide Post
Vig,
We were at the Pa. State shooting range, north of I-78 on route 100

Doc52
B. Searcy & Co .577 NE

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote!"

Benjamin Franklin 1759

Posts: 241 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote