THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    A quick trip Upstate for some target shooting ...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A quick trip Upstate for some target shooting ...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleDon:
Hi Doc, good to see you posting again. I asked Ken today how you were doing. As before, I look forward to you hopefully coming down (below the Mason Dixon Line Big Grin ) for a visit. Stay well friend!

Hey Don,

It will be a real pleasure to visit you and this year I will make that happen. As Ken probably told you, this is the very busiest time of year.

Hope all is good with you and yours.
Paul

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3464 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paul,

I think that shooting is damned impressive. My .470 gives me a headache after a few rounds. I can't imagine pounding out 24 rounds of .600 in 45 minutes. And I certainly wouldn't have groups like that. Great job!

Posts: 481 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: 20 June 2008Reply With Quote