New
Find
Notify
Tools

450NE and 5744
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I used 5744 for my 470 and some 400 grain bullets, but now am looking into some "play" loads with a 350gr Hornady round nose and 5744 for the 450. Any loads you all care to share with me?

Thanks!

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of UtahLefty
posted Hide Post
call accurate or fill out the online form. They have 5744 data for multiple bullet sizes in many NE calibers. I got their data sheet on the 470 NE and they list charges for 300-500 gr bullets (both jacketed and cast).

-UtahLefty

Posts: 91 | Location: Northern Utah | Registered: 25 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Utah.....thanks...I'll do that. I appreciate the post.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Utah, Do you have a link to the online form?

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of UtahLefty
posted Hide Post
datarequest

-UtahLefty

Posts: 91 | Location: Northern Utah | Registered: 25 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
thanks Utah!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I received a reply to the link this evening... thumb...great stuff. I now have the info I was looking for. Thanks Utah.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI