Double for sale
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://www.levergunscommunity....opic.php?f=2&t=39450

Found this on the Levergun site I'm on , mite be of intrest to some one here

Stay Alert,Stay Alive
Niet geschoten is altijd mis

Hate of America is the defeat position of failed individuals and the failing state

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
I tried to regester on that site with no success! I can't answer the add with a few questions.

Do you have any idea what make the rifle is?

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Did you try just clicking on the link posted? It took me too the topic without registering. The information states that it is a Harms in 450 3 1/4 NE.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
I just registered to find out.
It says Harms brand but I don't have a clue! Possible it's a shotgun conversion but I don't recognise the action.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Harms is Gordon Harms. He's out of Nebraska. He uses Huglu/CZ shotguns. Pretty much the same deal as the Clarks.

DRSS

Posts: 626 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
No frills on that gun for sure. What's the quality story with these?

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Simply look at the butcher job on the recoil pad fit, it look like it was ground with a hand rasp by a blind man. That should tell you all you need to know about the quality of the workmanship that went into that shotgun conversion "double rifle". It looks like a CZ action.

Not worth anywhere near $5800 IMHO.