THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Want New Plinker. What do you think?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want New Plinker. What do you think?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Looking for a new intro double, with main use being practice, plinking and just a good truck gun. What do you all think of this one?

http://www.jaquas.com/gunlist/Search.asp#106544

Posts: 1238 | Location: Lexington, Kentucky, USA | Registered: 04 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
I like Mike's 9.3x74 Chapuis. Very accurate, easy handling, solid.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where I come from a truck gun usually costs less than the truck.

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Art S.:
Looking for a new intro double, with main use being practice, plinking and just a good truck gun. What do you all think of this one?

http://www.jaquas.com/gunlist/Search.asp#106544

jumping jumping jumping

That's a real BUBBA DOUBLE for sure! Buy it, and let us know how it fits in your pick-up rifle rack! clap

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the chapius would be a choice you would never regret. maybe sell the old truck and get a bicycle ??

seriously, go to page two of this forum - check out the post cheap intro.

a guy is building double rifles new for $2,500

an investment - no - but a lot of fun for a little money.

ps - if you contact him pls share what you find out with me cabletools@alltel.net

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote