THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    WTB RWS 6.5x57R factory 127 gr. (8.2g) cone point (KS)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB RWS 6.5x57R factory 127 gr. (8.2g) cone point (KS)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted
Either factory loaded ammo and/or bullets only. Hope someone can help. Thanks and regards!

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1706 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Hi Don,
Might be of interest but I use the same in the non rimmed 6.5x57 with great results. tu2

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Don
I love that cal.I just got some RWS brass today but haven't seen any ammo or RWS bullets.I use barnes or nosler in light bullets and Hornaday in 160gr.
Bill

DRSS

Posts: 180 | Location: Vancouver Island/High Arctic | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. The ammo needed is for a Chapuis RGEX Series 3 in 6.5x57R. The rifle was regulated with same ammo which initially made me happy as it has a much higher stated velocity (2740 FPS) than other factory ammo. The rifle does not like Noslers or Hornadys. I have located the ammo and bullets at Frankonia in Germany. I guess I'll have to get them to ship via DHL.

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1706 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote