THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Well, I'm back in the game fellas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well, I'm back in the game fellas
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just purchased a Manton .470 hammer double. I have owned many doubles and 4 hammer doubles in the past and thought my African hunting days were over. Had sold all of my doubles and thought elk hunting and quail hunting were my future. But....DSC rekindled my desire after two successful hunts in Zim and Tanz. Now, its a toss between 2 tuskless and croc in Zim or trophy bull and croc in the Caprivi. this will be 2026. Now really excited. Will need some load data but really ready to practice and go!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great news!

Photos?

DRSS

Posts: 1908 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Being delivered Tuesday. It is on Steve Barnett's website. I picked up 20 Hornady rounds and 100 Swift softs. Need to locate some brass though. Having trouble in that area.

one of us
Picture of mt Al
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and can't wait to see pictures!

Posts: 1064 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 21 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dog!

Posts: 10160 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Congratulations and can't wait to see pictures!"

+1

DRSS

Posts: 1151 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote