THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Any interest here for a 12ga Simpson&Shul Donar?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any interest here for a 12ga Simpson&Shul Donar?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Before I try listing it, I would like your opinions if there would be any interest in the above shotgun for a DR Conversion.

I would sell it as a "birdgun" but unfortunately a previous owner shortened the barrels to 22 inches. The job was done professionally but chokes are no longer there.

The gun is in very good condition, has nice color left, the wood is pretty nice, and most importantly, the action is tight as new with a cross bar as well.

What do you guys think?

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Should be a perfect bird(Quail)gun as is.

Posts: 877 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KimR:
Should be a perfect bird(Quail)gun as is.

And rabbits!!

Posts: 618 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does it have a third bite?

Posts: 1280 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes it does

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think the Simpson is a great donor. Their actions are a bit smaller than the Sauer.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Price?

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rick, you just bought Butch's 450 NE....now what?

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What sort of dollar value do you place on this SxS?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Fellas and thanks for your interest.

I have been PM-ing with a member here and I am waiting for him to get back to me on his decision since he PM'ed me first.

If it dosn't work out I will let you all know asap.

Thanks for your interest...the gun is in great condition, tight, and with lot's of colors!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fellas,

Sorry for the delay but the gun is still for sale.

I would like to get $550 for it.

I have pic available to email you.

Thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Price drop:

Asking $500

I want to get rid of it to buy something elseSmiler

one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1554 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All PM's answered,

Gun is still available.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent will take it

Posts: 83 | Location: Buckholts, Texas | Registered: 11 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SOLD to Kev!

Looking foreward to seeing some beautiful DG pic's!

Good luck KevSmiler