New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guns-Guns-Guns
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
At the risk of hijacking what appears to be rapidly turning into a "Chapuis Double Rifle Forum" sofa

I thought some of you non Chapuis owners may like to check out some of the double and magazine rifles offered for sale at the forthcoming (14th December 2006) auction of Holts Auctioneers (www.holtandcompany.co.uk)

even a pair of double rifles appear for sale in the guise of Jeffery .475 N.E (lot 1237).

Enjoy!

Posts: 343 | Location: York / U.K | Registered: 14 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Jonathan, it's too much to bear. I wish I could be there.

http://www.holtandcompany.co.uk

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wink

There is something faintly disturbing about seeing so many fine double and magazine rifles for sale and knowing you cant own them all, still it is nice to see they are still going strong and giving pleasure to the current custodians.

I guess we can never truly own them, all we do is hold them in trust for those who come after

Jonathan

Posts: 343 | Location: York / U.K | Registered: 14 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
say "amen " to holding them in trust for the next generation !

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote