THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    May have a Army Navy(Westley Richards) 450 3 1/4" BPE Double For Sale...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May have a Army Navy(Westley Richards) 450 3 1/4" BPE Double For Sale...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
If the deal goes through,I may be selling a Pre 1898 Army/Navy Double,26" Fluid Steel Barrels,bores Excellent,Rebounding hammers,Top Break Lever Action,3rd C-Bolt type Dolls Head Fastner,3 leaf folding rear,Westley Lever release Forearm,15 1/4 over silvers pad..All original except for pad.Stock is of very dark wood and finish is good..has silver oval and also original sling swivel studs on stock and barrels..By all indications,this gun was made by Westley Richards for the Army/Navy Company!...Shoots tight at 50yds with 350Hornadys and Smokelss powder.Clean original gun,tight action,some color case left,great shooter and comes with loaded ammo.Weighs 9pds 6 ounces..Just trying to determine fair price for this Classic,Offers connsidered,but I am also interested in trading for a 500 or 577BPE Double...Email me direct please...Daqridude@aol.com

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
I'm interested, send price & pictures to:

DUGABOY1@aol.com

Case sensative, in E-mail address! thumb

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
I have it,interested parties contact me at Daqridude@aol.com for pics,etc.

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Price Check on aisle 450...

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
ASKING $6500 SHIPPED Smiler

one of us
posted Hide Post
SAFARIKID,

Just sent you a PM with details of a DR you might be interested in.

Good hunting!

Mehul Kamdar

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."-- Patrick Henry

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Now $6000 shipped with ammo...