THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Portable Standing Rest Prototype with photos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portable Standing Rest Prototype with photos
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
All,

Here are some photos of a portable standing rest that I am working on. Yes, it is crude,
but it is made of scrap parts and cost me next to nothing. If it works out well at the
range, I'll cover the foam with some cloth. The camera tripod lets you adjust for
height. It is not really very rigid. Maybe I'll make another to go on top of the sitting
benchrests at the range. Anyway, maybe it will give you ideas for one of your own.

Yes, it is left hand only. Actually, just flip the OSB over before attaching the tripod
connection and you have a right hand one.

You can see my homemade bamboo shooting sticks in the car window.

The top pieces of foam are not bonded to the bottom ones yet. The bottom foam is stapled
to the OSB.

Use a double rifle. It just feels better.

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 190 | Location: Somewhere, I think. | Registered: 20 June 2009Reply With Quote