New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bailey
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone heard from Bailey Bradshaw recently??

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
Bailey fixed a few minor issues with my 9.3x74R double in late April and returned the rifle to me. I have been shooting it every weekend since, but I have not corresponded with Bailey since he returned my rifle.

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I saw him a few weeks ago when he delivered my 28 gauge Droplock.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have his first ever double for sale at Holts on 22nd June if anyone wants a look,
best, Mike

Posts: 110 | Location: SW Spain and London UK | Registered: 22 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Mike

I saw that and was shocked at how low the Holt estimate is!

I wonder if it is a typing error???

If that rifle was here in NZ I doubt it would last even 1 day at that estimate price.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11020 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I put it that low to get some interest going, we will see where it ends up !, best

Posts: 110 | Location: SW Spain and London UK | Registered: 22 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
I saw him a few weeks ago when he delivered my 28 gauge Droplock.

Friend,

Did you post pic's? Confused

D/R Hunter

Correct bullet placement, combined with the required depth of bullet penetration, results in an anchored animal...

Posts: 997 | Location: Florida - A Little North of Tampa  | Registered: 07 August 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I spent the day with him and Aaron about 2 weeks ago. Bailey has been in the process of ramping up production. He has completed at least 4 rifles since the Dallas SCI show.

He has added a substantial amount of new equipment in the shop that has already allowed for improved throughput.

He has been putting a lot of thought and effort into becoming a manufacturer instead of a gunsmith. He realizes that he needs to get guns out the door.

Posts: 22 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 17 February 2012Reply With Quote