Find
Notify
Tools

October 3rd Hoot and Shoot
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted
After consulting with and studying Historical Hurricane Charts, Lunar & Tidal Tables, an Oracle, having our horoscopes read and a few bottles of Lone Star and Shiner beer, the Band of Bubbas of The AccurateReloading.com Big Bore Association and the Brothers & Bubbas of The Double Rifle Shooters Society are proud to announce that the 2009 Hoot and Shoot, Part Deux shall take place on Saturday October 3rd, 2009.

Once again the Fine folks at Bayou Rifles, Inc. have agreed to let us hold our event at the Juliff Range South of Houston, Texas from 10 AM-3 PM.
Rules and Regs are posted on the Big Bore Forums Here's a link. Also a Map link on that thread.
Posting on Big Bore Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Google Map Link

BRI Juliff Range

The course of fire will be the same as the May shoot.

Needless to say we have a fun shoot and will look forward to seeing old friends and greeting new friends as well!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to post a reminder!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote