New
Find
Notify
Tools

Euroguns for Doubles?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Has anyone ever dealt with Euroguns in Houston Texas? Any experience good or bad? I am looking at purchasing a Chapuis 470NE.

Thanks,

Mike

Posts: 1092 | Location: Florida | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check with Champlin Firearms in Enid, Oklahoma. They're usually cheaper on the Chapuis.
------------------------------------------------
"Serious rifles have two barrels, everything else just burns gunpowder."

Posts: 1742 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might want to check the Chapuis goup buy thread below. Not all the guns being ordered are 9.3x74, I think there is at least one 375 Brousse, and the price seemed really good. I believe you can get about anything you want at the group discount.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Lexington, Kentucky, USA | Registered: 04 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I have purchased two double rifles from Charles (a Heym and a Chapuis) at Euroguns. He is a fine person to deal with. I have no reservations recommending him to you.

Mike

Posts: 21220 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of baboon
posted Hide Post
I've bought two rifles from Charles and I am looking at the Heym .600 due in in July.Great thing is he has inventory to see what you are buying.You aint laying down money on guns that are not in the country.

Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Posts: 1107 | Location: Houston Texas | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Charles seems like a nice fellow. I now need to find one in Central Florida that I can handle.

Posts: 1092 | Location: Florida | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote