THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    NEW MERKEL B3 DOUBLE ON GUNS AMERICA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW MERKEL B3 DOUBLE ON GUNS AMERICA
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
on guns america - under double rifles - there is a new merkel model b3 side x side double rifle

it's in cal 9,3 x 74r, has adjustable muzzles and price is under $7,000 !

check it out

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomo577:
on guns america - under double rifles - there is a new merkel model b3 over/under double rifle

it's in cal 9,3 x 74r, has adjustable muzzles and price is under $6,300 !

check it out

TOMO577

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SORRY FOR THE SCREW UP.

THE RIFLE IS ACTUALLY AN O/U

BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE OR ELIMINATE THE POST.

TOMO577

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Click on the little Yellow folder symbol on the lower right hand side of the post and delete it if you want but I would leave it and post a link.

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
THANKS MACIFEJ, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST A LINK. IF YOU CAN DO IT THE GUYS WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

WHEN I FIRST SAW THE RIFLE I WASN'T SINGNED IN TO GUNSAMERICA SO COULD ONLY LOOK AT THE LITTLE PICTURES. I THOUGHT IT WAS A SIDE X SIDE AND FIGURED GUYS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THAT.

THEN AFTER I POSTED I SIGNED IN AND SAW MY ERROR

HOPE I DIDN'T GET ANYONE UPSET BY MY MISTAKE, TOMO

TOMO577

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't have a GunsAmerica Login but the listing is from Hendershots Sporting Goods in Maryland. Lance Hendershot is the proprietor and an easy guy to work with. I bought a rifle from him last year. Anyway - here's the link to the B3 and a photo.

Hendershots

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 470Evans
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but that is FUGLY! but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Posts: 1311 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 470Evans:
Sorry, but that is FUGLY! but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I agree 100%. Basketweave looks good on leather, period.

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Basketweave looks good on Baskets!

Period................