THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    375 H&H Flanged Jamison Brass
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

375 H&H Flanged Jamison Brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Talked with Mark Jamison last week, he's got his head stamp ready and will be starting next month with getting out 375 Flanged brass. He will start taking smaller orders next month, of course the big wholesalers already have orders in, Huntingtons, Superior Ammo, Graf & Sons, etc.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JohnAir
posted Hide Post
Any idea what the price and quality will be?
Thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
His prices for N.E. cases, etc. run on the average of two dollars a case, we'll see. As far as the quality I have purchased some of his other brass and it's been OK. I like it a lot better than Bertram brass and its going to be a lot less expensive than the Horneber brass.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JohnAir
posted Hide Post
I don´t know much as I am just starting out in the wonderful world of double rifles but that soounds like an ok price depending on quality. I have found 375 Flanged Magnum Cases Bell 2.925" for $1.59 each if you buiy 100. I have the impresion that Bertram is better than bell but maybe one of the people in the know will chime in.