THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Question about Rigby USA and Rigby London
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about Rigby USA and Rigby London
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted
Guys, I was wondering, does anyone know the status of Rigby (USA) and Rigby of London? Are those companies still up and going?

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can’t comment on Rigby USA. I can add the following for “John Rigby & Co (Gunmakers) Ltd of London. We, Wolverine Supplies in Manitoba are the Canadian Agent for them, I have a fairly regular communication established with Mark at Rigby.

If anyone is interested we have one of their first bolt action rifles here in Rigby .275 (7x57).

Posts: 137 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 25 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
John, has Rigby London turned out any doubles yet?

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ah! The $64,000 question (for those old enough to appreciate it).
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bush:
John, has Rigby London turned out any doubles yet?

We have not taken delivery of any yet.

Posts: 137 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 25 August 2007Reply With Quote