THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    http://www.gunsinternational.com/Verney-Carron-O-U-9-3x74R-Sagittaire-Model-.cfm?gun_
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

http://www.gunsinternational.com/Verney-Carron-O-U-9-3x74R-Sagittaire-Model-.cfm?gun_
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Why hasn't someone purchased this gun?

JP Sauer Drilling 12x12x9.3x72
David Murray Scottish Hammer 12 Bore
Alex Henry 500/450 Double Rifle
Steyr Classic Mannlicher Fullstock 6.5x55
Steyr Classic Mannlicher Fullstock .30-06
Walther PPQ H2 9mm
Walther PPS M2
Cogswell & Harrison Hammer 12 Bore Damascus
And Too Many More

Posts: 1857 | Location: Chattanooga, TN | Registered: 10 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What gun???

Link posted does not work!

JW

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guns International #: 100174853

Not sure why I can't get things to post to this forum. I guess I'm just computer illiterate. The above GI number can be researched. This gun is a bargain. Someone wanting an O/U Double should jump on this asap. It's a great deal.

Walther PPQ H2 9mm
Walther PPS M2
And Too Many More

Posts: 1857 | Location: Chattanooga, TN | Registered: 10 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

With scope mounts as well.

Not a bad pick up.

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Someone help me get the pictures posted on this. Ken should have sold this gun already.

Walther PPQ H2 9mm
Walther PPS M2
And Too Many More

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anyone who is interested can easily go to GI and type in the number.

The Pictures are really good.

You put the link in the title which cuts off the important bit - the number, because it is too long.

This direct link should work

http://www.gunsinternational.c...cfm?gun_id=100174853

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am sure it hasn't sold, due to simple law of supply & demand. O/U double rifles, in this country, are nowhere near as desirable by the majority of shooters/hunters, as the sxs, so asking price and sales reflect that.

Posts: 121 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 29 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doubleriflejack:
I am sure it hasn't sold, due to simple law of supply & demand. O/U double rifles, in this country, are nowhere near as desirable by the majority of shooters/hunters, as the sxs, so asking price and sales reflect that.

I try and have one or more in stock so that when one sells all I have to do is change the picture.
The guns are good solid shooters for the money and this model has been produced for over 40 years.

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

Posts: 1329 | Location: PA | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With Quote