Notify
Tools

Heym DR
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of lapua
posted
Hello anyone waiting for their rifles from Heym.de
?? Please let me know , what they have told you about ETA etc.

Cheers

lapua

Posts: 114 | Location: Australia | Registered: 10 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine the end of January or first of February. I think at that time they told me it would be delivered Oct-Dec.

Mac

Mac

Posts: 1747 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
lapua - I can't speak to your rifle in particular, but can tell you that delivery dates are influenced greatly by the time of year when the order was placed.

Obviously, there are lots of orders taken leading up to and at the annual shows. Additionally, international shows have to be taken into account as well. The "SHOT" show for the rest of the world is IWA, and that's always a big show for HEYM.

The shortest delivery time is on orders placed before the shows (at the end of the preceding year.)

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
Picture of lapua
posted Hide Post
Hi all thanks for the reply .. my order was placed
nov 06 so it should be not to far away ???

Cheers

lapua

Posts: 114 | Location: Australia | Registered: 10 September 2003Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
lapua - If your dealer/importer hasn't given you a delivery date, I would say contact them and see why they can't get that info for you.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
Picture of lapua
posted Hide Post
I have buddy awaiting their reply ... though I am finding I always have to contact them to follow up on things.

Cheers

lapua