THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Left hand boltacton double rifles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left hand boltacton double rifles
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well hear is something for those left handed shooters who can't find a quality bolt gun or double rifle. Well hear are 2 left handed bolt action double rifles just for you.
http://www.connecticutshotgun.com/guns/13576-13577.htm
Bill

Member DSC,DRSS,NRA,TSRA
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain
There ought to be one day - just one – when there is open season on Congressmen.
~Will Rogers~

Posts: 1132 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great craftsmanship but does anyone have an extra 200,000 and I'll need a gun porter with this purchase to lug these toads around all day.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i wonder who cancelled their order for these ?

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only thing I can think of more useless than a right handed bolt/double rifle is a left handed bolt/double rifle.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 465H&H:
The only thing I can think of more useless than a right handed bolt/double rifle is a left handed bolt/double rifle.

465H&H

I'm left handed and agree completely!

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4900 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Here I am conceited enough to think that lefties have a higher level of common sense than the great unwashed majority and the fact that a lefty could commission something like that just ruined the little fantasy world that I live in.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12594 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, ok, I'm back, I had to go throw up after seeing those pictures...

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"capable of firing 6 shots in 20 seconds"

Damn slow for a bolt action, especially with 2 barrels.

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
After hefting the O/U prototype at SCI last year, I'd buy one if I had a spare 65 thou. popcorn

Posts: 188 | Location: nc | Registered: 03 February 2008Reply With Quote