THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    A few photos from the Southern S x S
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A few photos from the Southern S x S
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 386 | Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Ron Looks good glad you made it home. Till next year.

Was good to meet an AR member from Ontario, Canada. Ron, it was a pleasure.

In the first picture will be new members in the DRSS we really christened father and his two sons. They got to shoot 3 450#2's, 22 hornet, 303 British, 450 3.25in. , 577, N.E. , 577 black powder, 500BP, 500?450 Bp, 450/400, 256 manlicher.

Mike

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
.......and Regina shot "her" Cogswell .375 2 1/2" flanged....very well I might add!

I had a great time with you guys. We need to do it more often.

Don and Regina

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1706 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sounds like you all had a good time. If you had a really,really good Long Distance Award...

Rich
maybe next year

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
rich

you might get some serius competition Smiler

best

peter

Posts: 1336 | Location: denmark | Registered: 01 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I heard the event was very good lots of guns trading hands. I must go next year.

Posts: 108 | Location: USA, Surrey, Loire France  | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They say every thing is bigger in Texas. Your dangerous water jugs grow way bigger than the Texas species. Are they just as mean?

JD

DRSS
9.3X74 tika 512
9.3X74 SXS
Merkel 140 in 470 Nitro