THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Searcy Classic 470NE Left Hand Rifle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Searcy Classic 470NE Left Hand Rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If anyone has a interest Chris (New Guy) at Heym has a nice, little fired Searcy Classic left handed 470NE that he will be bringing to Dallas and SCI. Cheers. Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
djsjr, welcome to AR. If Chris has a Searcy in the shop, that must mean you have a new Heym in hand! Enjoy your Christmas present! Check here for advice on loads, shooting a DR, and all sorts of other advice...good and bad!

Posts: 20142 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will do! Cheers

One of Us
posted Hide Post
djsjr,
I may have an interest but I really like the Heym with the new wood stock posted in another thread here on AR. Do you know what the asking price is for Searcy?

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Call or email Mr Searcy and get it direct from him.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Miko - confirm with Chris but I believe it is 15.5K. New is 18K and a bit of a wait. Cheers and Merry Christmas.