THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    20% 0ff on chapuis ending ! order now
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

20% 0ff on chapuis ending ! order now
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
the end of the year is fast approaching and so is the 20 % discount on chapuis.

call dale nygaard 1-320-963-5551 for details or to order before jan 1.

if you want one you won't beat this price

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent Dale an email today and he hasn't gotten back to me. Hey, it's the holidays. Much has been said about this buy pertaining to PG guns. I want to know if it applies to DG guns as well. I wan't an AGEX Brousse in 470 NE. I'll call him tomorrow.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 05 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just curious, did any other forum members order one of the UGEX's besides myself?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dale replied, the buy is for all guns.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 05 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DennisHP
posted Hide Post
I ordered a RGEX but being a left hander, that Searcy 470 in the Classified forums still tempts me.

Posts: 3931 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yea.....I am betting I would of bought it myself if I had not ordered the Champuis. Timing is everything!

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i ordered an rgex in 9,3. i like better wood

dale says deposits can wait a week after new years, but the orders have to be in ...NOW

DISCOUNT APPLIES TO all CHAPUIS !

TOMO577

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of FOsteology
posted Hide Post
Hopefully I can make contact with him this week as my e-mail has gone unanswered.

Posts: 1181 | Location: Texas | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tom, is there a web page I can look at?

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

Posts: 711 | Location: Michigan , USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
http://www.heirloomarmes.com/index.htm

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BEST TO CALL DALE IN THE EVENING

HE CAN DIRECT YOU TO A WEBSITE OR PICS.

AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

TIME IS RUNNING OUT ON THIS SALE !

TOMO577

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just talked to Dale and ordered my first double today, a UGEX 9.3!

Posts: 952 | Location: Mass | Registered: 14 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I have failed to contact anyone, please try again. I may not have received your message.
DLN

one of us
Picture of FOsteology
posted Hide Post
Placed my order for the RGEX in 9.3x74R. Big Grin

Posts: 1181 | Location: Texas | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

TOMO577

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In case anyone is still interested in the Chapuis group buy, I am still ordering. Just send me a PM.

DLN

One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

offer still available - contact dale nygaard

TOMO577