THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    22 Rimfire Double Rifle at Champlin Firearms
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22 Rimfire Double Rifle at Champlin Firearms
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Made by Josef Winkler in 1970. It can be yours for only 17.9K.

Posts: 362 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wonder how "finicky" this small bore was to regulate????

Posts: 348 | Location: South Carolina USA | Registered: 20 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Transvaal:
Wonder how "finicky" this small bore was to regulate????

The ad claims it shoots 2" groups at 50 yards with any kind of ammo. Sounds like it's very forgiving.

Posts: 362 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, does not seem to finicky to me.

Posts: 348 | Location: South Carolina USA | Registered: 20 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Transvaal:
Thanks, does not seem to finicky to me.

..........Could that be because the 22 LR doesn't cause any muzzle flip with any ammo so there is nothing to change the regulation?

Once the regulator finished the regulation the ammo used is not a problem. The regulator may have had some getting the barrels shooting together but once done, there isn't much to change regulation with 22 LR ammo.

..................................................................... old

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
I would agree. I think the "muzzle flip" would be minimal. haha

Mac

Posts: 1731 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A real beaut .22 double gun at Puglisi’s in Duluth. CSMC mod 21 with spectacular inlay work. Can be seen at http.www.pugsguns.com
Its only $79,500! Not bad considering what that hummingbird .17hmr cost a few years back.

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote