New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roland Tembo..
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
....A man of the "big six" has past away.
Thanks for good acting Pete. R.I.P.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Postlethwaite

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted Hide Post
Damn cancer.
So many good men we lost with this bullsh*t.

Martin

Posts: 824 | Location: Munich, Bavaria, thats near Germany | Registered: 23 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
we are diminished...

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
He was one of those rare ones that was just good in whatever he was in even if it was a bad movie, a couple of others who come to mind who were also like that are Warren Oates and Harry Dean Stanton, love all those guys.

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"You can keep your fee, all I want is to shoot a T Rex, a buck,......" or something to that effect.

To damn bad they didnt allow him to shoot the T Rex. Would of made a more interesting movie.

Sad to see him go. Wonder what ever happened to his Searcy?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6603 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Great British actor; sad to see him go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nemo .450
posted Hide Post
Great actor, didn't personaly see many movies with him in them. But in the few I saw, he was superb... sad he's gone. Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by Snowwolfe:
"You can keep your fee, all I want is to shoot a T Rex, a buck,......" or something to that effect.

To damn bad they didnt allow him to shoot the T Rex. Would of made a more interesting movie.

Sad to see him go. Wonder what ever happened to his Searcy?

As I understand it, Searcy made 2 .600s (both sidelocks I beleive) for the movie.
I think the director (Steven Speilburg I think) has them, or at least one of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. -- John 3:36

http://www.accurateinnovations.com - http://aigunstocks.com/home-2/

NRA Life Member
DSC
SCI
DRSS - STILL waiting on MY "Taksdale" .450NE or a refund... coffee

"Young knight, learn to love God and revere women, so that your honour grows. Practice knighthood and learn the Art that dignifies you, and brings you honour in wars." (Johannes Liechtenauer, 14th century)

Posts: 279 | Location: North-East Georgia | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote