THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    any thoughts on the new Chapuis S12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

any thoughts on the new Chapuis S12
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of asdf
posted
Doubles on which you can change the regulation have been tried before. Chapuis is giving it try. I assume these aren't out yet, but any observations and comments are welcome.

edit: Sorry, just used the search function: it's been discussed -- nice price if it works.

So, how does one delete an unneeded post/topic, such as this one?

Posts: 978 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: 01 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
You go to to the edit feature (it's a folder with a pencil eraser on it) in the lower RH corner of your post and hit "delete message".

Posts: 17172 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of asdf
posted Hide Post
I recalled seeing a Delete button in the past and looked for it in the edit, but it's not being offered. Apparently it's not offered for the opening post. It does offer an option to Close the topic, but I think that just prevents further replies. No matter.

Posts: 978 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: 01 June 2003Reply With Quote