THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Lebeau-Courally Double Rifles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lebeau-Courally Double Rifles
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I believe the Lebeau-Courally are Belgium made, but other than that I don't know much about them.

How do they compare with the Holland and Holland for form and function?

Any other insights would be appreciated.

Thanks

Posts: 1361 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 07 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have one of their SXS shotguns. Very good stuff and very pricey. About as good as it gets for a european made gun.
As always I would take it to a competent gunsmith familiar with doubles prior to a final acquisition.
There are a very small firm. Problem may be getting parts if needed.

EZ

Posts: 3256 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are top notch. For workmanship and quality, they are a "Best".

Bailey Bradshaw

www.bradshawgunandrifle.com

I'm in the gun buildin bidness, and cousin....bidness is a boomin

Posts: 568 | Location: Diana, TX | Registered: 10 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
http://lebeau-courally.com.apa...dex.php?page=english

Their guns are ablolutely premium in qualitiy and in price. The price level is horribel, but I think far under H&H.

Posts: 438 | Location: Germany | Registered: 15 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used to have a neighbor who owned one. Fabulous in every way. I believe that L/C does a good bit of work for what used to be called the Browning Custom Shop..O/U 30.06's and similar oddities.

Posts: 490 | Location: middle tennessee | Registered: 11 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lebeau-Courally, Marcel Thys, Perugini & Viscini...the continental high-grade doubles. Add Hambrusch and a few other smaller makers in Germany and Austria, and you have the list.

Posts: 20140 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have one from the 30s. It's a beautiful rifle. They are certainly capable of Best work.

Posts: 460 | Location: Auburn CA. | Registered: 25 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are "Best" grade guns in every way. They are made in Liege, Belgium. Prices are a bit stiff though and the exchange rate hasn't helped any.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Lebeau-Courally, Marcel Thys, Perugini & Viscini...the continental high-grade doubles. Add Hambrusch and a few other smaller makers in Germany and Austria, and you have the list.

+1! L/C, Thys, P&V Best guns.

6x NFR Qualifier
NFR Champion
Reserve World Champion Bareback Rider
PRCA Million Dollar Club
02' Salt Lake Olympic Qualifier
and an all around good guy!

Posts: 354 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote