THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Custom Merkel 450/400 up for auction
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Merkel 450/400 up for auction
 Login/Join

posted
FYI A Custom Merkel 450/400 up for auction on gun broker with no reserve. Auction number 467106851

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Wow and you went thru all the trouble to register here just to pimp er um post this for your first post.

Involved in the sale are you?

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by backlock:
FYI A Custom Merkel 450/400 up for auction on gun broker with no reserve. Auction number 467106851

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Brooks:
Wow and you went thru all the trouble to register here just to pimp er um post this for your first post.

Involved in the sale are you?

Hey backlock, nice welcome Huh?

We have a CLASSIFIED for firearms only here to post adds. Just disregard and don't let the above comment dissuade you from posting here!

..................................................................Welcome patriot

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What MacD37 said Smiler

Posts: 1102 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike is down to 2 hours of daylight a day, and the scotch supply is running low :-)

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
This is spam. Against the TOS here at AR,

" Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites."

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Technically it isn't a link to another site. Just a number. Have another shot Mike.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2173 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Brooks:
This is spam. Against the TOS here at AR,

" Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites."

Who died and made you a moderator?

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
It's spam. If the guy actually contributes to the forum other than advertising I'll apologize.
But usually they are a one post wonder and vanish. Like this guy.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:

Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
It's likely spam. One post, no details in his/her profile. He didn't really break any rules, but I'll bet he doesn't stick around and post.

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll bet he doesn't stick around and post.

After such a welcome why would he want to? Especially if he wants to sell a Blaser!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I appreciate a heads up on a no reserve penny start auction for a nice gun regardless if the guy ever posts here again.

Posts: 147 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 03 December 2014Reply With Quote