THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    375 Flanged, 450NE & 470NE Ammo. (500 also)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

375 Flanged, 450NE & 470NE Ammo. (500 also)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nitro450exp
posted
Hello All,

I just was cruising the Midway Clerance section.
They have 4 boxes of 375 Flanged Kynock ammo on clearance ~ $15 a box $26 discount.

Also found Hornady DGX in 450NE for $75 and 470NE for $95.

Hope this helps.

Nitro

"Man is a predator or at least those of us that kill and eat our own meat are. The rest are scavengers, eating what others kill for them." Hugh Randall
DRSS, BASA
470 Krieghoff, 45-70 inserts, 12 ga paradox, 20 ga DR Simson/Schimmel, 12 ga DR O/U Famars, 12 ga DR SXS Greener

Posts: 813 | Location: USA / RSA | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nitro450exp
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I wonder why Midway has so much of the Hornady Big Bore DR ammo on clearance ?

Nitro

"Man is a predator or at least those of us that kill and eat our own meat are. The rest are scavengers, eating what others kill for them." Hugh Randall
DRSS, BASA
470 Krieghoff, 45-70 inserts, 12 ga paradox, 20 ga DR Simson/Schimmel, 12 ga DR O/U Famars, 12 ga DR SXS Greener

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I saw that Cabelas had some Hornady on clearance too, but maybe not as low as Midway

Bake

Posts: 113 | Location: Hills of SW MO | Registered: 04 June 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
'cause people like me had to cut back on their practice due to hunt cancelation! Frowner

But, the 4 boxes of 375 Fl are on their way to my house....$12 a box for Kynoch?....that's less than cost!

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nitro450exp
posted Hide Post
Good on you GarBy

Glad someone jumped on that and the info was useful. Yeah I almost bought a box just to have.

Nitro

DRSS, BASA

One of Us
Picture of nitro450exp
posted Hide Post
PS: There was also some 500NE but not as heavilly discounted.

DRSS, BASA

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nitro:

I have put a fair amount of 300 grainers thru my 375 double, but thought I'd try the 235 gr loads for those dugga whitetails that lurk in the bush of the southern U.S. Plus I can always use more good brass!

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Midway does this alot, when a certain amount sells they go back to regular price. I've seen the prices drop each time I re-visited to, probably cuz I was logged in and it was trying to hook me!

Posts: 1083 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 05 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Grafs has 450 Nitro Express 3.25" for $84.39
Hornady DGX soft nose and DGS solids same price.

http://www.grafs.com/retail/ca...egory/categoryId/345

Use a double rifle. It just feels better.

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 190 | Location: Somewhere, I think. | Registered: 20 June 2009Reply With Quote