THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Butch Searcy- Thanks for the information
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Butch Searcy- Thanks for the information
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Would it be rude of me to drop in on Butch at his Boron shop? I am in LA and will have a free day before returning to Sacramento for a little business on my way home. I don't want to disturb his busy schedule but I would love to see his place and maybe look at some fine doubles.

Anyone able to give me directions?
Thank you
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
E-mail him and ask for an appointment. He is good about that.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 475Guy1
posted Hide Post
Might be better to call him as he might not pay attention to his computer when he's busy.

Used to be 475Guy add about 2000 more posts

Posts: 245 | Registered: 15 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
760-762-6131

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
He was very accomadating when I phoned and asked to visit. He spent more time with me than I expected and is a great guy.

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you all.
I will give him a call- Thank you Jack.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Butch Searcy is mean old bastard. Visit him at your own risk.

You may well walk out of there a couple of grand shorter than when you walked in! Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A Couple of Grand????? You will be a lot lighter than that when it is over dancing

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1229 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tell him I sent you, that should get you in the door but watch him after that! BTW ask him where my rifle is! sofa

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41979 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote