THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Zoli 9.3x74R over and under double rifle.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zoli 9.3x74R over and under double rifle.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted
Anyone got one? How do you like it?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bwananelson
posted Hide Post
have you seen the ad with the elk engraved on the side,thats mine its a 9.3x74R i love it,so much i bought the first production 450 400 it has a serial #Aoo2 and it is sweet,i have met steve lamboy several times and his wife and also the owner of zoli,you cant go wrong with one of their guns handles nice ,fast,and great to look at.go for it you will be happy.regulated for norma ammo easy and cheap for a double an animal wont be able to tell if it was hit with a 375 or the 9

DRSS,SCI.
ZOLI 9.3X74R (2)
Zoli 450 400 NE
Merkel 470 NE
V-C 600 NE
VICTOR SARASQUETA 375

Posts: 351 | Location: deltona florida | Registered: 09 March 2009Reply With Quote