THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Westley Richards Fauneta 20 ga
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Westley Richards Fauneta 20 ga
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Went by the Griffin & Howe store in Greenwich CT last Saturday and was impressed by a pair of Westley detachable lock Faunetas made for some Maharaja. Very beatiful guns, bit of gold inlay, straight grip, express sight parade, etc. Did not venture to ask the price.

Posts: 1233 | Registered: 25 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I saw them and had to leave the shop, started to get that lightheaded twitchy feeling. If there were only one it might have left with me.

They had another one there at the time, about 9mo ago, but it wasn't nearly as nice as the two you looked at.

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4900 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTW, I regret not giving that single one a closer look. Might have to pull up their website.

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4900 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I called, since the guns are not on their website. No single. The asking price for the pair is an astounding $110,000.

No regrets!

JPK

Free 500grains

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wasn't listening too closely to the sales guy - I was blinded by the looks of those two guns - and my hearing aids are pesky but I think he may have said there were sets of ordinary shot barrels with them too. IMO if you are within an hour's drive of Greenwich it is worth taking a look.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You are correct, the guns come with the paradox barrels and also smooth barrels for each gun.

I think they are very nice guns but I nearly fell out of my chair when the fellow told me that they were asking $110,000!

JPK

Free 500grains

one of us
posted Hide Post
There is a Ferrari dealer right next door so at least you have a choice for your money. Can't say that about every gun store.