THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Bailey Bradshaw Double Rifle - Delivered!!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bailey Bradshaw Double Rifle - Delivered!!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Dave -

Beautiful rifle, but more importantly, best of luck on your safari! Safe trip.

Keep well,

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by subsailor74:
quote:
Originally posted by malek:
quote:
Originally posted by subsailor74:

Not much more to report on right now. I leave for Harare this coming Wednesday. I have a 14 day leopard/plains game hunt booked at Shangani with Mike Payne. I will shoot my new double more when I return to the States in April.

You mean and leave the new baby home!!!!! I don't know a bout you but with that kind of shooting it will be right there on the plane with me.

Not only a very beautiful gun but a good shotter too, congrats.

Best regards

Malek
Good shooting/hunting and God's best.

Malek - While everything you say is true, the Bailey Bradshaw double has to wait in line behind my V-C 450/400 and my Montana Arms .416 Rigby, neither one of which has taken an African animal as yet.

They been in line first, so I understand they have to go. Incidentally you picked out some fine companions for your hunting trip, whish you the best of luck.

Best regards

Malek
Good shooting/hunting and God's best

Best regards

Malek
Good Hunting/Shooting and God's best.

Posts: 812 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 25 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All the best for your hunt Sub, have a great time!!

Posts: 210 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 16 September 2010Reply With Quote