THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Decided to dress up my Baikal
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Decided to dress up my Baikal
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AlanFaulkner:
shootaway....neither can you........ Big Grin

Maybe it will work magic-I am waiting for a quote on one this afternoon.I have all these 405 Remingtons I want to shoot.It could be fun shooting.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shootaway:
quote:
Originally posted by AlanFaulkner:
shootaway....neither can you........ Big Grin

Maybe it will work magic-I am waiting for a quote on one this afternoon.I have all these 405 Remingtons I want to shoot.It could be fun shooting.

Good for you, hope you will end up with a good shooter, good luck.

Best regards

Malek
Good shooting/hunting and God's best.

Best regards

Malek
Good Hunting/Shooting and God's best.

Posts: 812 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 25 December 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I ordered one today in 45-70.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
let us know how it shoots.

Best regards

Malek

Best regards

Malek

Posts: 812 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 25 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Malek
Very nice work. I would like to do the same to mine. Maybe in a more "English" style.
George

Life Is For Service
DRSS

Posts: 254 | Location: South Florida | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tarawa:
Malek
Very nice work. I would like to do the same to mine. Maybe in a more "English" style.
George

Thanks George; Sorry for the tardy answer, haven't been around for a while.

I am sure it will come out nice and you would like it a lot. I love mine and enjoy shooting it immensely. yet to post some pix of the finished work.

Best regards

Malek

Best regards

Malek