New
Find
Notify
Tools

IZH-94
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I know it's not a high end double. However would one of the express rifles in 30-06 be worth $375 to 400?
I talked to the former importer at the NRA convention and he said no more were going to be brought into the US due to the trade sanctions against Russian guns.

D R S S member as of 4/30/2014.

Posts: 56 | Location: Spring Hill, TN USA | Registered: 04 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
I've got a couple of the Baikal doubles, in 30-06 and 45-70.... they have terrible triggers, and are neither smooth or svelte, but they are fun to shoot, and that's the name of the game.... the triggers can be smoothed out... but you still got a pig with a pretty bow on it...a friend has the o/u version in 7x57r and 12 ga... he wants $700 for it, too much, in my opinion, but its a fun gun to shoot too...if you have room in your gun cabinet and the $$$, I'd say go for it.... I would...

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2842 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I pulled the trigger, pun intended, and bought the rifle

Top barrel shoots one hole group the bottom needs to have a little work done to it

D R S S member as of 4/30/2014.

Posts: 56 | Location: Spring Hill, TN USA | Registered: 04 December 2013Reply With Quote