THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    9.3X74R brass, bullets, dies SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9.3X74R brass, bullets, dies SOLD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My son is selling his 9.3 Chapuis, at age 17 his eyes are on trucks and girls at this time so the new rifle and supplies are up for sell. Of course he knows he can use dads double rifles. See Classified for brass, bullets, and dies.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take the rifle!

You have a PM

DRSS &
Bolt Action Trash

Posts: 860 | Location: Arizona + Just as far as memory reaches | Registered: 04 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For those of you interested in the rifle it is left handed (has lt. handed cheek piece) if that is not an issue let me know. It's been shot about 50 times and it shoots very well with scope, and without scope.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm a lefty....PM me with pricing and pictures if possible.

DRSS &
Bolt Action Trash

Posts: 860 | Location: Arizona + Just as far as memory reaches | Registered: 04 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rifle has been sold to AzGuy