THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Good Guy report/ Lewis&Drake
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Guy report/ Lewis&Drake
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted
I recently made an internet purchase from L&D and part of the order was (2) horn striker blocks for letting down the firing pins for my doubles. They sent me two horn striker boxes by mistake, even though the receipt shows the correct items. I called them, expecting the hassle of having to box up and return these items to get the correct ones and was pleasantly surprised when the lady acknowledged the mistake and told me to keep the boxes and that they would send me the correct order for free! I really have no use for the boxes, but I thought that it was great of them to take care of this without putting me out. I will be making more purchases from them as they seem to put the customer first... a rarity these days!
They have some nice things and, obviously, are a pleasure to do business with. Just thought I would give a heads up! Lee.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2268 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's a story that more business operators should grasp. When you do the right thing, the word spreads. The opposite, even before the advent of the internet, when you treat a customer like crap, word spreads even wider and faster. A bad business experience will travel at least 10 times beyond what the compliments do. Good to know that L&D value their customers. Bob

Posts: 1283 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 20 October 2000Reply With Quote