New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cabelas/ Chapuis update
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
In January at SCI/Reno the Cabelas booth had a Chapuis 470 with, what they claimed, was a special engraving pattern Chapuis was going to do only for them. They said they were going to start stocking these in their stores. Their plans appear to have reached fruition. The Cabelas store near me (Richfield, WI) has one in stock for 12K in 470 NE, nice looking rig. Other stores may follow later.

Posts: 1051 | Registered: 02 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Just out of curiosity, are there any Chapuis doubles in .375 H&H Flanged being stocked in stores in the US? When I spoke to Vincent Chapuis at the Rambouillet Show earlier this year he told me they would be chambering their "Brousse" line, for the first time, in .375 H&H Flanged.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
An earlier look at the chapuis website: http://www.chapuis-armes.com confirmed that the Artisale range of double rifles (gamme artisanale) can be had in .375 flanged. (Can't access that website just now...

Regards

Posts: 1322 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Head Trauma...there is one at the Hamburg, Pa store as well.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote