THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Double Rifles in Little Rock, AR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Double Rifles in Little Rock, AR
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi

Are there any shops selling doubles in Little Rock?

Thanks

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
If you are talking about Little Rock, Arkansas, I don't know of any shops. I have lived in SE Arkansas my entire life, currently in White Hall.
I have a Merkel 500NE if you just want something to try out. PM me, I would be more than happy to let you have a go with it.
Tim

Posts: 3 | Location: arkansas | Registered: 19 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A7Dave
posted Hide Post
I think your closest bet would be Memphis, TN, a 2.5 hour drive east. Guns and Ammo on Summer Avenue or Classic Arms on Germantown Road. They usually have one or two Merkels or other modern doubles.

Dave

Posts: 927 | Location: AKexpat | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
call the tackle box in FT. Smith if all else fails

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doctorbaster

Thanks for the offer. I made it down last weekend for a visit but was short on time. I will take a raincheck though. thanks again.

Others - thanks for the info

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote