THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Big bore shoot Southern side by side
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big bore shoot Southern side by side
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
Sanford N.C. Deep River Sporting Clays

Double rifles nitros and black powder. Yes bolt trash also
http://www.deepriver.net/South...abid/66/Default.aspx

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike, I plan to be there. Are you coming?

York, SC

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Larry, Going to be in Florida visiting my father in law. My son will be there SaturdayI believe. Wanted to be there.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rifles too ???
I am planning to go and shoot the shotty guns but have not seen any reference to rifles. Would love to take the AH 450 BPE.
where can I get info on the rifles?
thanks
Larry

Posts: 374 | Location: Atlanta.GA | Registered: 07 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
chief just show up bring your rifle and fun will be had.

Mike