THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Great new ghost ring/peep sight for 11mm rail ( Baikal, Rem. etc)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great new ghost ring/peep sight for 11mm rail ( Baikal, Rem. etc)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted
I just got this rear sight from Skinner Sights. It is made specifically for an 11mm grooved receiver and it is OUTSTANDING! The aperature discs are interchangable or it can be shot without one as a ghost ring. The whole unit locked up tight on the rail and after sighting in there are small set screws that lockdown movement for both windage and elevation. I just can not see the factory sights very well anymore and this helps tremendously.

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now you have no excuses ! Roll Eyes

one of us
Picture of 218 Bee
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

I'm a big fan of Skinners and have them on several lever guns (.22 LR to .45-70). They're dandy!

Mark

DRSS

"I always take care to fire into the nearest hillside and, lacking that, into darkness." - the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 608 | Location: Coleman County, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
That's a great sight. JCS, what is your go-to load in your Baikal double rifle?

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16532 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote