New
Find
Notify
Tools

500 NE brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a about 100 or so 500NE cases. 3 inch. I am going to throw them away. I do not reload. No time. If anyone wants them, they are yours. You pay the shipping.

Posts: 11974 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Larry:

I'll take them. But before I do, what is the head stamp on them?

Can I send you paypal for shipping?

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Also, do you have any .577 NE 3" brass??????

PLEASE say yes!

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All made by Superior.

Sorry. I have no 577 brass.

Posts: 11974 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
If .577 NE does not want them, I will take them.

Mike

Mike

Posts: 21222 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
577 wants them. However, I will probably have at least 100 more before I head off to Tanzania. You can have those if you want.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
That would be great. Thank you very much. Let me know when you have them and I can send you the money and a shipping address:

mjines@kingwoodcable.com

Mike

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
If I could get in line if you possibly have another hundred after that, that would be great! And I will even pay you for them if you want.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I could used 10 cases. Please let me know where to send the money.

Thank you

Drew

tongo1@charter.net

Posts: 146 | Location: CA. USA | Registered: 08 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
If you have any spares I would like them.

Rusty Knight
1815 Hilton Head Dr.
Missouri City, Texas 77459

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
When it comes to free, count on the Texans to line up! Wink

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent the first batch to 577 today. As soon as I get more, I will start sending them to the next person on the list.

Thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,

I'd like a spot in line also.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Thanks Larry, very generous of you.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello larryshores,

I have a nice Purdey that would love to digest about 20+ of these if you could spare them in the future...

Thanks

Cheers,

Rich

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bulldog563, you are next on the list. Sorry, I can't get the PM to work. I will have about 60 by the weekend. Do you want them? If so give me an address and I will have them shipped next week. The last batch cost about $15 to ship.

Sorry it has taken me so long. I have been travelling.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wish I had seen this first. I would have taken them for free.... Crushed them with a pair of pliers... Then thrown them away... To keep some one from hurting his shoulder shooting them in a 500. animal rotflmo moon clap thumb

Sorry, could not resist. Big Grin

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Larry,

Yes, I would like them. You have a PM. Thanks again for your generosity. If there is anything I can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to ask.

Josh

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote