New
Find
Notify
Tools

450-400 3 1/4" dies
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I spoke to Katte today and he passed along his hellos to all the DRSS members. He has a friend with a 450-400 3 1/4 who needs a set of dies that I can bring over. Anybody have a spare set? If not, I'll help him get a set of Hornady custom dies built. I've been very pleased with my set from Hornady's custom shop. Bob

Posts: 1284 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 20 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you can get them off the shelf
from ch-4d die company - mt. vernon, ohio

dave@ch4d.com

i think they are about $150 /set

you can call around the clock 740 397 7214

they have a website .....

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I just got some CD dies and had to polish out the sizing die and a few other 10 minute fixes. Works well, now, but they weren't very high quality to begin with.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7592 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Sounds like I should get him to send a few fired cases and get Hornady to make a set if nobody has a spare set aroundd. Bob

Posts: 1284 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 20 October 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a set of RCBS dies I probably wont ever use. Are you wanting to buy or to use?

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Leonard, to buy. This is for a PH in SA. Do you have a price I can send to him for approval? Bob

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bob, I bought the dies off the forum but I can not find what I paid for them. The dealer cost for RCBS dies is 230.57. I think I paid $150.00 for them. I have tried to search the classified and my personal posts and can not find the information. If someone that is better at searches can help me locate the post and the price is less I will gladly let you have them for what I paid. So it is 150.00 more or less!

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Let's call it $150. I send the note to Katte and make sure that price is OK, and I'll get back to you asap to finalize. Thanks, Bob

one of us
posted Hide Post
Let me know!

square shooter

one of us
posted Hide Post
Now thats a deal for sure.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41979 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote